Sunday, November 23, 2014

Nóvember Update

23/11/14
It appears that I lost track of how long it had been since my last entry. Well, seeing as it is Sunday, and therefore my plans are basically just to stay in my pajamas all day, I think I'll add some photos that have been stored in my camera for some time now. As for what I've been doing, I've been spending time with friends after school, went to a birthday party with the rest of my class, have continued with hoop/pole every week, did a lot of Christmas shopping for both of my families yesterday (still not completely done after browsing Kringlan for something like 4 hours, but I've got a good start), and basically waiting to get Christmas exams over with already. Oh, and I get to go to a Thanksgiving lunch at the US embassy tomorrow afternoon, which is pretty cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment