Sunday, January 4, 2015

Herbergið Mitt/My Room

4/1/15
It's a new year, and in the spirit of that I decided to do some redecorating in my room here.

Before:


After:




It's definitely still a work in progress (it took me ages just to get my old room into a state that I'm fairly happy with, and my room at my dad's house is still sort of a blank canvas even after living there for over a year), but I find that once I begin projects like this it's hard for me to stop until they're done--or, at least as done as they can be until I decide to redecorate again. Right now I've got a lot of ideas bouncing around inside my head for what I should do next, and I'll probably start with changing the pictures in the frames to ones by yours truly; it does seem strange that someone who takes pictures as often as myself has essentially left the screensaver on default on the desktop that is my room. Then there's picking out at least one bedset myself, possibly hanging up more pictures and such on the walls, and as for that shelf...well, we don't need to talk about the shelf.

Oh, and I'll be posting Christmas and New Year's photos soon (mostly New Year's, as it's my favorite holiday). Now that the break's over, it's back to business as usual, which means I can procrastinate on sorting through pictures no longer. Probably for the best...


No comments:

Post a Comment