Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Halfway Done and A List Just For Fun

21/1/15
Something I did a while ago was make a list of the things I want to do/see in Iceland, and as my exchange reaches the halfway point tomorrow, I thought I'd make a similar list for what I want to do when I go back to the states:
  • Travel more
  • Spend more time with my family and friends 
  • Not stress out as much about school
  • Participate more in things I'm interested in, especially new things, even if it means sacrificing downtime
  • Go back to being a vegetarian/generally eat healthier
  • Continue to learn Icelandic and French (one of those is going to be much easier than the other, I think)
  • Begin learning Scottish Gaelic (maybe Spanish as well? It would certainly be good to know. I also have a lot of friends that speak other languages who might be willing to teach them to me...)
  • Customize my rooms more--this year has made me realize the importance of having your own personalized space to relax in
  • Continue hoop/hammock and perhaps begin doing aerial silks
  • Appreciate daylight (not even joking)
That's about it, I think! Please don't get me wrong--I'm looking forward to five more months here and seeing what will unfold in that time. I've already learned so much, and now that I have a group of friends and am somewhat adjusted to living here, I know that there will be even more to enjoy in the time I have left. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment