Monday, September 15, 2014

New York Part 3 At Long Last and Geez Things Have Been Happening Fast

15/9/14

Okay, so I've decided to finish sifting through the last of the NY pictures regardless of how much of my youth that will suck away, and then see if I can get caught up with everything that's happened in Iceland so far before I go on a trip with my class this weekend. Sound like a plan? Gott.
So on our final (full) day in NY we went to High Line park, which was crazy awesome. But rather than writing about it, I'll just show you:

This one seems like a simulation for something to be built in the future.





You have no idea what a pain in the ass it was to get the focus right on this one, but I dare say it was worth it.








Is it just me, or can you see how hot it was?

Probably some of the best street art I've seen.

...And the city framed it superbly.






Though I could have done with less sun, you have to appreciate the way it filters through leaves.



Hey, what's that on the left?


Only the meanest, greenest elevator I've ever seen-est, to the point where I took a video.






Tell me this doesn't resemble an iPhone default lock screen.




Something about the park makes NY look a lot more friendly.

Don't you agree?





Ah, the light at the end of the tunnel. Ironically, for me it was the shade provided by the tunnel.




Can you hear the honking? Because I can.

Ah, finally the clouds rolled in.
I'll leave you with a preview of things to come:






No comments:

Post a Comment